My Little Family

This is literally “my Little family” because Little is my maiden name.

I’m exploring all aspects of my family tree and wanted a central place where other family members can read and also contribute.

My family is made up of 4 main families Little/McAlorum and Davey/Cook

On my Dad’s side we are Little by my paternal grandfather and McAlorum by my paternal grandmother.

On my Mom’s side we are Davey by my maternal grandfather and Cook by my maternal grandmother.

So far I have managed to find the Little family residing in Canada as far back as Confederation. My Great Grandparents on my Dad’s - the McAlorum/Allen - side came to Canada in the early 1900’s.

I haven’t gotten too far on the Davey/Cook line yet.

So if you are a member of these families, please follow my blog, comment or send me an email.

Best regards,

Penny Harper (nee Little)


Comments